What’s in Your tool belt?
As a parent, you can count on this when you wake up every day: your kids will challenge you. No matter your children’s ages, there’s going to be unexpected problems, issues and road bumps that either irritate you, throw you for a loop, or totally knock you out.
The question is, will you be prepared to take them on?
Being prepared does not mean you know the solution to problems before they come. It doesn’t mean that you can predict what your kids will do, because you can’t.
Being prepared means that you have tools ready to use to find the answers and resolve the problems.
Every builder has a tool belt holding various tools that they can choose from as they take on the challenge of building or renovating. Often those builders do not know exactly what challenges they will face as they work, but they’ve got options in their tool belt to help them get the job done.
Parents, you too are builders— of your home, your family. It is important that you also wear a tool belt — one that’s mental and emotional of course—because you cannot expect to get the job done adequately if you don’t have the right tools.
I want to help you fill your tool belt by working with you to get the tools you need to face your challenges. I’d like to invite you to participate in The Parenting Tool Belt, a 5-week coaching package that will give you the tools you need to build a house of champions.
These are the tools you must have to be prepared to face whatever comes your way:
- The ability to speak your child’s love language loud and clear
- Core values to guide your family
- A plan for handling parental anger and frustration
- Healthy communication skills
- The ability to let go and exercise flexibility
In 5 coaching and teaching sessions, I will go over each tool with you and discuss how that tool fits your family dynamic. I want you to understand the value of each tool and how to use it most effectively in your home.
The Parenting Tool Belt Coaching Package includes:
- 5 weeks of personal one-to-one coaching for one hour (in person or online) with you and a partner or spouse
- resources provided by me to help you make use of these tools
- accessibility to contact me by text, phone or email in between sessions with a question
- bonus: free copy of my sports parenting book: 11 Habits of Happy and Positive Sports Parents
When you think of the long-term value of investing in your family, there really is no price tag. As the old American Express commercials used to say: some things are simply priceless.
Your cost of $499 is a minor investment in the lives of your children ‘s future and in the health of your family.
If you want to get started with filling your tool belt, please email me at email@example.com.